June 3, 2010

This is a new venture which I started in the beginning of this year, but I've been drawing in the abstract expressionist style, since childhood, using colored pencils on paper. This is it, my very first series called "Reality Realm".

I'm part of a group called "The Arts Group". And they asked us to do anything we wanted based on a couple of subjects. I chose to show my rendition of man and woman. This week I will be posting an up close picture of each painting with a little write up.

"Reality Realm" will be one of many series shown (by various artists) in Tribeca in the "extrACTION" exhibit which will be shown from June 17-19, 2010. Some of the proceeds will be going to a Haitian humanitarian organization.

Exciting journey!
- Sonia

Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Diana Perez6/3/10, 11:17 PM

    Amazing work Sonia!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!