June 21, 2010


crowd from stairs
Originally uploaded by American Latin Girl
Well, it was a bonafide success!

We had a great turnout. The artists got to see familiar and new faces. The artworks were all different types of mediums, from dance – film – paintings – photography and inks. The acoustic trio was fabulous and everyone was delighted.

Personally, I was the most comfortable I've been in a very long time. It feels like this is the first of many exhibits... many adventures. That opening night represented personal growth and accomplishment for me. I noticed a couple of people didn't really care for my series but my inner reaction shocked me... I just didn't care -- because in the grand scheme of things, life is good.

Share|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!