April 2, 2010


NYC - US Flag
Originally uploaded by American Latin Girl
I'm patriotic... sometimes reluctantly, sometimes not.

I'm also glad winter's done. Don't get it twisted, I love the smoke that comes out the mouth on a cold and blistering day -- and I love the snow and how it gently plays on it's way to becoming slush -- what I don't like is the freezing temperature which never seems to have an end in sight, sometimes. Despite it all, I love the Hudson River Front in all its seasons: winter, spring, summer, fall...

Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. Kelly Covington4/2/10, 11:50 PM

    I miss cold mornings with a cup of tea on deck. I also miss the smell of chimneys burning wood. I don't miss the slush or the freeze that follows a good snow fall that cuts through you goose down coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!