April 16, 2009

I found myself floating through a timeless sea,
it was relaxing, but I soon got lost my own realities

Just as I floated, I looked up and I saw it, a school of dolphins,
playing as they explored the euphoric

They surrounded me in this endless sea, so I had to ask
“Do you... do you feel free?"

They could not contain their excitement,
as they discovered this person who was lacking enlightenment

I didn’t understand, but I didn’t hold back…
“I wanna go and explore, you know… the euphoric.”

They all agreed and collectively gave me a peace-treaty,
as they exhaled many pretty butterflies, in the form of epiphanies

As I was able to inhale the mist of the sea,
I was free. I was finally free.

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!